Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A is for Adventure

I’d like to write a children’s alphabet book. A typical page would read something like, “A is for Adventure and Action and Artistry. But A is also for Apathy. B is for Bravery and Benevolence. But B is also for Boredom.” Properly illustrated, I think it would be a welcome departure from, “A is for Apple” and I think that it would be good to teach little kids those words. They are entirely capable of learning a vast vocabulary if given a chance.

I need an illustrator with whom I could collaborate. Send suggestions to me at aaron (dot) overton AT gmail (dot) com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write the book. Suggest ideas for illustrations. Send it to me. I'll look for an illustrator.

Know me by my voice? Well, maybe not.

Akakie

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah. Can it have dragons?