Tuesday, January 25, 2005

New Offer on My House

The previous offer I mentioned in my blog seems to have fallen through, although that potential buyer was back at the house last weekend for over an hour taking measurements, perhaps in preparation for a new offer. Unfortunately for them, they are now probably out of luck, although that's good news for me.

I have a new offer, full price with almost no potential roadblocks. I've accepted the offer and that means my house is now officially under contract. If all goes well, I will have my house well and truly sold by February 24th.

Once the inspection contingency lifts, a process I expect will be a mere formality considering I had it inspected in June and the builder fixed the few things discovered, my agent says that it's then basically a done deal and I can make my move plans.

No comments: