Thursday, December 09, 2004

Long Hours

I haven't posted for a bit, mostly because I've been really busy at work for long hours, then going home and working on some stuff I need to do there, too. It feels like a truly artificial date we've presented with at work, and the work defined that needed to be done will only be about half complete by that date anyway, but at least we will have managed to build momentum.

What will be interesting to see is if the momentum is kept up after the holidays where most people will be out of the office for two to three weeks. I myself will leave work on the evening of 12/17 and not return to the office until the morning of 1/4. I think that's the longest consecutive number of days I'll have every been off from work while still being paid since I started working full time sixteen years ago.

No comments: