Friday, May 21, 2004

Begin Again

This is initial setup, so I'm not going to get into to much. I'm traveling tomorrow to Microsoft's TechEd, and I want to talk some about my experiences while I'm there. I also plan to spend a little private time in the evenings doing some hard thinking on purpose and plans, and I may post the results here, so it's good to have it set up.

I started a blog on LiveJournal, but haven't kept it up. I'm very interested, but this ability to do it through a web page seems somehow more likely that I'll puruse it. We shall see.

Now, some full disclosure. It's important to note that I am currently an employee at Microsoft. This blog may or may not touch on much of anything to do with technology or my job there, but just in case, the Microsoft disclosure is very important.

No comments: