Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What, No Hike?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but by not hiking I set myself up for a lot of questions about where I went hiking. This past weekend, I did get exercise, but just not through hiking. I played squash with Richard on Saturday, then walked around in downtown Seattle with Trevor. Sunday, I swam a bunch of laps. Later on Sunday I went first to the Experience Music Project and then to a movie, Crash.

In between all of that, I did a bunch of work and cleaned my apartment, which needed a fair amount of work as I'd kind of let it go for a couple weeks. I finally broke down and bought a small vacuum cleaner, so I was able to vacuum the carpets for the first time since I moved in back in February. Up to now, I was kind of getting by with just picking up anything large enough to show.

So, no hiking, but a lot of stuff I had to get done. Next week, though, perhaps Lake Twenty-Two.

No comments: